- 500g potatoes
- 1/4 cup So Good Regular soy milk
- olive oil spray
- 50g rocket or baby spinach
- 6 poached eggs
- 1/2 tbs cornflour
- 1/3 cup So Good Regular soy milk
- 1 tsp margarine
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan of boiling water and cook for 15 minutes. Drain then mash. Stir in milk and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Hollandaise: Place cornflour and So Good Regular in a small saucepan and cook over low heat, whisking continuously. Stir in margarine, then slowly add lemon juice and mustard. Reduce heat to low and whisk in egg yolk until smooth.
- Shape potato into 6 patties. Spray a non-stick frypan with oil. Heat, add patties and cook over medium heat until golden.
- Place a hash brown on each plate. Top with some rocket, an egg and sauce to serve.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)2