Weet-Bix™ banana and date bowl
Here's a quick and delicious breakfast - Weet-Bix™ with hot milk, banana and dates
- 8 Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits
- 300mls reduced fat milk or So Good™ Almond milk
- 2 bananas
- 4 Medjool dates
- Divide the Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits between four bowls.
- Slice the banana and dates and divide between the bowls.
- Pour the milk in a saucepan or microwave proof bowl. Heat in the saucepan, until bubbles just start to appear around the edge of the milk. In the microwave, cover and heat milk on HIGH for 1 - 1½ minutes, until just hot. Be careful not to let the milk boil over.
- Pour the hot milk over the bananas, dates and Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits and serve immediately.
- Any fruit can be used to substitute for the bananas.
- Medjool dates are fresh dates, often found in the produce department at your local supermarket. They are softer than dried dates and provide fibre and sweetness.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)