Zucchini and quinoa frittata
This Zucchini and Quinoa Frittata is super quick and easy to prepare. This dish offers a great range of vegetables to make sure you get the nutrients you need. The flavours from vegetables, shallots, coriander and feta work together to make a dish that will delight your tastebuds any time of year. Greta warm or cold, this gluten free frittata is perfect for lunches and dinner and is made using So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup pinenuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Sanitarium So Good Almond milk Unsweetened
- 100g crumbled feta (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased and lined 20cm square cake tin.
- Bake in a hot oven, 200C, for 30-35 minutes. Cuts into 9 squares.
Saturated Fat (g)