Peanut butter banana smoothie
A silky decadent smoothie that is a healthy, filling, breakfast or snack, loaded with banana for a boost of potassium. Made with vegan So Good regular soy milk, this super nutritional smoothie is dairy free and ready in just 5 min.
- 1 cup So Good Regular Soy Milk
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp Sanitarium peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cooked white quinoa
- 1 tsp honey, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender jug and puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- If using fresh banana, add a handful of ice to the blender for an extra cold smoothie.
- Boost your protein and calcium by adding 1/4 cup low fat Greek yoghurt.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)