- 2 ½ cups white self-raising flour
- 1 ½ cups desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cups So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbs flaked coconut
- Combine flour, coconut and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Place almond milk, oil, honey and eggs in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Gradually add liquid ingredients into flour mixture.
- Transfer mixture into la lightly 14cm x 25cm greased loaf pan. Sprinkle with flaked coconut.
- Bake in moderate oven, 180°C, for 50-55 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Cut coconut bread can be frozen and used in lunchboxes or toasted in sandwich maker for quick breakfast or snack.
- Use a combination of white and wholemeal flour for a more wholesome bread.
Saturated Fat (g)6
Dietary Fibre (g)2.5