- 500g peeled pumpkin
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup So Good™ Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 200g Alt Dairy Co Vegan Cheese, grated
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- 400g pasta spirals
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Roughly chop pumpkin into 3cm pieces and place on a baking paper lined tray. Toss with olive oil and roast for 25–30 minutes until very soft. Cool slightly.
- While the pumpkin bakes, cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Place pumpkin, cashew milk, mustard and half the salt in a blender jug. Pulse to combine, then blend until very smooth. Add remaining salt to taste if required.
- To the same pan you used for the pasta, add the pumpkin puree and vegan cheese. Cook over low heat, whisking regularly, until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Add drained pasta and parsley to pan with sauce, stir to coat. Adjust seasoning if necessary, serve hot.
- Pumpkin can be steamed instead of roasted, however you may need less milk due to the extra moisture from steaming.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)6