- 3/4 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- 3/4 cup self-raising white flour
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple in natural juice, drained
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tbs margarine, melted
- 1 cup So Good Almond Milk
- Sift flours, nutmeg and sugar into a large bowl.
- Combine crushed pineapple, banana, egg, margarine and So Good Almond Milk.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C for 20 minutes or until golden.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)1.8