Skip to content
- 1 can chickpeas, no salt added
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp icing sugar (sugar-free alternative, like monk fruit or natvia)
- 1/2 tbsp culinary grade matcha
- 2 cups So Good Extra Creamy Chilled Almond Milk
- Open the can of chickpeas and drain off the liquid, this is what we call "aquafaba". Measure out 1/4 cup of the liquid and pour into a bowl.
- Add in the cream of tartar and beat for 5 minutes or until it becomes thick and fluffy. Add in the vanilla then gradually add in both the sugar and matcha and beat until smooth.
- Fill 2 glasses halfway with ice. Divide the So Good Extra Creamy Almond Milk into both glasses and add the whipped matcha on top. Enjoy immediately.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)