- 1 ¾ cups white self-raising flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- ¼ cup margarine
- 150ml So Good Regular soy milk
- 2 tbs honey
- ½ cup pecan nuts, finely chopped
- Sift the flour and the cinnamon into a mixing bowl. Add sugar and stir until combined.
- Using your fingertips rub the margarine into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and add So Good Regular. Bring the mixture together using a knife and gently knead to form a dough. Take care not to over knead.
- Using a rolling pin roll the dough out to a 20 x 30cm rectangle. Drizzle the honey evenly over the dough leaving a 2cm border. Sprinkle with the pecans and roll the dough from the long side to enclose the pecans.
- Slice the roll into 10 even slices and place each piece cut side up onto a lightly greased baking tray.
- Bake in a hot oven, 200°C for 20 minutes or until the scrolls have risen and are cooked through. Serve warm.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)1.4