- 5 tbs of black or white chia seeds
- 1 cup So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp of desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- ½ tbs honey
- Mix chia seeds, coconut milk and vanilla essence together.
- Distribute ½ the mixture between two ramekins and layer with sliced bananas.
- Top the puddings with remaining mixture and chill for 20 minutes.
- To make compote, combine blueberries and honey and stir over a low heat until piping hot and soft.
- Top chia puddings with blueberry compote and desiccated coconut and serve.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)14.6